- AIDS: 20 Years Later Lectures. WGBH 2004
- AIDS timeline
- Global AIDS Map, estimates of people living with HIV/AIDS at the end of 2002; CNN
- The Center of Disease Control has comprehensive information.
- Aidsmap; a British source of information about AIDS.
- HIV/AIDS from New Internationalist, June 2002
- Lesson Plans on HIV/AIDS
- AIDS: 20 years of an epidemic, CNN 2003
- AIDS vaccine falls short but shows some promise, CNN, February 24, 03.
- The AIDS Crisis; a PBS program, 2000.
- Experts Say as AIDS Epidemic Changes, So Should Prevention Efforts. With transcript (in special English). VoA; December 1, 2009
- Richard Knox reports on a new study showing that treating HIV infection within days of its occurrence may restore the immune system; NPR, September 28, 2000 (RealPlayer 6:00 min 14.4 | 28.8)
- The Age of AIDS: The extraordinary story of a virus's spread. PBS; May 30, 2006 (flash 4 hrs - comes in episodes)
- AIDS: 25 Years in the Black Community: African Americans, who are only 13 percent of the population, accounted for almost half of the AIDS cases diagnosed in 2004. Boston-area health professionals discuss the causes of, and possible remedies for, this public health crisis. WGBH; (26:51)