- Smoking & Tobacco Use. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Inside the Tobacco Deal tells the story of how two small-town Mississippi lawyers declared war on Big Tobacco and ultimately brought the industry to the negotiating table. A PBS documentary, 1998.
- Chronic Pot Use Slows Blood Flow to Brain; February 2005
- Four Main Tricks of the Trade
- High School Student Smoking Rate Drops, November 13, 2003
- How to Quit Smoking. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Youth Tobacco Prevention. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Billboards against Smoking
- The Health Consequences of Smoking on the Human Body. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (Flash)
- Audio slideshow: My life as a smoker. Alan Sillitoe has smoked every day since he was a 14-year-old factory boy.
- Mandalit Del Barco reports on an ordinance before the West Hollywood City Council allowing landlords to ban smoking in their rental properties; NPR, September 14, 2000 (RealPlayer 4:46 min 14.4 | 28.8)
- Tobacco-related diseases kill more than four-million people worldwide annually - a report on the 11th World Conference on Tobacco or Health in Chicago; NPR, August 11, 2000 (RealPlayer 3:47 min 14.4 | 28.8)
- Lucky Strike Means Fine Tobacco, with Frank Sinatra singing.
- Anti-smoking videos 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
- Whatever Happened To The Last Marlboro Man
Download the powerpoint presentation