- Preventing Juvenile Crime. WGBH Forum; October 7, 2003
- On the Edge and Under the Gun examines the issue of gun violence. WNET; December 2000.
- Youth Violence: A Report of the US Surgeon General. This report, ordered by Congress and the Clinton administration in 2001 after the Columbine High School shooting (see videos below), examines the factors that lead young people to use violence.
- To help combat youth violence an educational program helps teens increase their self-esteem. International Council of Shopping Centers; September 2000
- Violence on Film: The Ratings Game. Lesson plan to introduce students to the rating systems for films, videos and television and to the issues that surround these classifications.
- Advertising and Male Violence: Lesson plan to make students aware of the ways in which male violence is used and promoted in advertising.
- Violence on Television: Lesson plan to introduce students to the organizations of the Canadian broadcasting industry, and to the codes, guidelines and issues relating to violence in television and radio programming.
- Prison Program Aims to Get Teens to Avoid a Life of Crime. Voice of America; November 10, 2010 - transcript
- Desiree Cooper talks about James, a young man who bludgeoned his father and is completely unrepentant about it. James says he suffered from abuse from his father. NPR; September 27, 2000 (Real 2:50 14.4 | 28.8)
- Larry Abramson covers a report by the Federal Trade Commission on the marketing of violent entertainment products to minors. NPR; September 11, 2000 (Real 4:11 14.4 | 28.8)
- Media & Violence: A report indicates mature films, CD's and video games are routinely advertised in places where young children and teens will see them. NPR; September 13, 2000 (Real 3:59 14.4 | 28.8)
- School Violence: An FBI report reviews 18 school shootings by students and discusses characteristics of those students. NPR; September 6, 2000 (Real 4:03 14.4 | 28.8)
- On April 20, 1999 Dylan Klebold and Eric Harris moved into Columbine High School and killed 12 students and one teacher
Watch it via Youtube