The Goat or Who is Sylvia?, 2002 - Information about the Book
- Winner of the 2002 Tony Award for Best Play
- Interview, March, 2002 "I chose the title The Goat or Who is Sylvia? - the goat is named Sylvia - because I wanted the double goat. There's a real goat and also a person who becomes a scapegoat. It is a play that seems to be one thing at the beginning, but the chasm opens as we go further into it. And I think it is going to shock and disgust a number of people."
- Talk about The Goat; SwissEduc, host: Hans Fischer, July 27, 2005 (Real 6:12) - transcript
- Talk about Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, The Goat, or Who is Sylvia? and his work in general; KUHF, host: Dean Dalton; January 15, 2003 (Real 9:45)
- Sidney Berger, Director of Theater at University of Houston, talks about the play. KUHF; June 3, 2002 (Real 1:36)
- A panel discussion and scenes from the first Irish production. RTÉ; September 23, 2005 (Real 10:48)
- Edward Albee talks at the Tony Awards 2002 accepting the Best Play Award for The Goat (4:08)