Albee, Edward: 1928 - 2016
Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, 1962 - Information about the Book
- mail sent to SwissEduc on January 10, 2002 Edward Albee explains, "I think the problem is simply the author not being careful. Of course it's a college." College or university? Both expressions are used; in a
- Chapter summaries, analyses, character list, main themes
- Summaries and Analyses of the various scenes
- Linking the play to historical facts
- Character List
- Character Analyses: George, Martha, Nick, Honey
- "I am the Earth Mother": Pagan Elements in Edward Albee's Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?.
- Religious Rituals in Edward Albee's Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?.
- The Nude Morality by Vernard Eller
- When Love Hurts by Shirley Galloway, 1993
- A Psychoanalytic View of Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf by Harold P. Blum, M.D. Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association; 1969